REDEEMER
a mecha role play
newest
updates
[08.23] • this is where the extended site updates go for all of your members to read and be aware of. the bolded texts within this section will be the red color (or whatever accent color you choose to put in the code). pretty cool, huh?

[08.23] • another update for your site can go here. don't worry because this entire section can scroll if you write enough.

episode 1: "into the wind" starting soon!
featured wanted ads

Add Reply
New Poll

The Weekly Update!, Updated every Friday!
Kenji
 Posted: Jul 3 2015, 03:47 PM

Administrator
Group: Admin

Heya, heya, heya Redeemer family!

It has now been TWO weeks since our official re-opening, and if I do say things have been going rather swimmingly~!

Activity is at an all-time high given the fact that we've just opened our doors, drawing in AMAZINGLY active crowd of 15 (25, counting those who use sub-accounts, but we won't count subs~). So thank you, and I really really mean THANK YOU to you - the members of MSR, both old and new - for making this relaunch so awesome and successful.

So what's next for the site? One might wonder. Well, I'm fairly squared away on the overall central plot of the site, so we know there will be plenty to do on that end. In the meantime, I'm brainstorming ways to reward the members of MSR (that's you~!) for all the awesomeness you're bringing aboard. This will include things like OTMs (if you dunno what that means, it means "of the months") to recognize characters, mecha, threads and more that you guys all put together. I'm also tossing around mecha-giveaways for certain contests and reaching particular milestones.

All in all, that's it for this weeks update!

Catch you fabulous fabtastic people later,

~Kenji

OH YEAH, also AUGUST 12 is MSR's first birthday despite having been closed for a while. So drop by for the birthday and maybe we can party with a game of Cards Against Humanity or something in the group chat!

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by reina of shine