REDEEMER
a mecha role play
newest
updates
[08.23] • this is where the extended site updates go for all of your members to read and be aware of. the bolded texts within this section will be the red color (or whatever accent color you choose to put in the code). pretty cool, huh?

[08.23] • another update for your site can go here. don't worry because this entire section can scroll if you write enough.

episode 1: "into the wind" starting soon!
featured wanted ads

Add Reply
New Poll

Honey Yard, The Admirals Ideas
honeypot
 Posted: Jul 7 2015, 04:59 PM

Pretty Little Rich Girl
Group: OOC Account

LINETTE
Alien diplomat or royal that was sent on a mission to acquire resources to aid her dying world. With the masses of her species living on refugee ships hovering above the planet they once called home it was up to her to go and bring back hope to her people.
Unfortunately negotiations with the UEN didn't go as planned.

Opt.1 She has found herself turned away. Unwilling to go back to her people empty handed. She is looking into mercenary groups to obtain what she needs. Though she does not want a war on her hands, she cannot just sit idylly by and let the end come. Possibly she's been detained by the UEN for already being caught conspiring with 'the enemy'.

Opt. 2 Piece of Ten She watched the end of her world. as all that she knew crumbled and burned in on itself. Her people are stranded in space dealing with population growth and dwindling supplies.. Scout ships are seeking a place to call home but have all returned empty. Desperate for a place for her race to live, she is seeking out an alliance.

A race with nowhere to go means easy access to able'd bodies. Free soldiers, working for nothing in order to earn their keep.
© hyacintho of GS

This post has been edited by honeypot: Jul 9 2015, 11:49 PM
PM
^
Evangeline Magnus
 Posted: Jul 7 2015, 05:20 PM

Blue Juliet

TAG name
Notes go here, but lol lyric spam whoot. Two hands longing for each others warmth Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats Darkness falling, leaves nowhere to go It's spiraling down Biting words like a wolf howling Hate is spitting out each others mouths
two feet standing on a principle
Post go here
© hyacintho of GS
PM
^
honeypot
 Posted: Jul 7 2015, 07:32 PM

Pretty Little Rich Girl

ALIAS: Whiskey Jean, Fireball
Occupation Military/ Ship Base CHEF who doesn't want to see the sassy son of a bitch that divvy's out their rations on a daily basis? She's not your average lunch lady and has no qualms with beating the shit out of anyone with a ladle & Chop Suey is a fighting style.
Humor and Drama

Opt.1 Daily B.S., griping to the command about supplies, rigging up the meals for mid battle revenge. She could be your best friend or your worst enemy. The idea of her yelling over the radio that someone better come back and she'll make them whatever they want as an incentive to return safe or getting on the com system to lay into them with threats of having fire shoot from their ass. The possibility of her being a spy for another faction sounds like a neat plot that could end up with her having the ability to assassinate at any time. After all the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. For better or for worse.

Opt. 2

words go here
© hyacintho of GS

This post has been edited by honeypot: Jul 7 2015, 07:36 PM
PM
^
honeypot
 Posted: Jul 9 2015, 09:38 PM

Pretty Little Rich Girl

user posted image
Name: Frederique (Fred-reeq) Constantine Aldyne (Al-deen)
Nicknames: Rikke, Freddy, Frida, Frey, Diana, Dyna

OST
Stay
Calling to the Night
Calling to the Night (piano)
Can you see Jane?
Romantic Flight
Shades of Cool
FFXIII OST Too many good songs for Rp prompts and situations to not use.
Stronger then Ever (Female cover)

This post has been edited by honeypot: Jul 16 2015, 09:26 PM
PM
^
honeypot
 Posted: Jul 10 2015, 10:47 AM

Pretty Little Rich Girl

Stronger then Ever

Grimm! Hopefully you'll see this but when I was listening to my youtube shuffle this song came on and my head did a thing. This is Grimm's song and how it reflects his current faction position and his eyes.

Hate me when I'm gone I'll make it worth your while when I'm successful His home life with his mother and how he's knows that she, despite her rough and loner demeanor, she hates or is going to hate being alone without him there.

But for now I need your kindness cause the climb is always stressful
He's looking for support from her as he goes and of course she agrees to it. What mother wouldn't want to support her son.

Clumsily grasp myself by thinking I'll be better off alone.

Reminds me all too well of his app and how he has that fear and discord of trust with anyone. I wish I could show you the snippet movie shots that are happening in my head of him in action, and when the eyes activate.

I'll leave my peace in pieces all around the decent people back at home
Straight from his app. Sorans self-actualization, but Soran realized he didn't know much about the world outside of the small village his mother's hangar.

'Cause I'm a big boy, an adult now or nearly
If I pull the wool back from my eyes I can see clearly
The world is at my feet and I am standing on the ceiling

chorus part 1
And I fall, fall, fall, when it all comes down
And I won't be crushed by the weight of this town
I fall from the sky but I won't fall forever
I fall but when I'll rise I'll be stronger than ever

His trials and tribulations of learning in the arena's and how to pick himself back up
from his peers despite his handicap. A typical boy becoming a man.

Official man, delusions grand and now I'm a free agent
'What if you had eyes that can see things no one else can?" he asked. "I'd be interested in giving them to you."

I'm here to make a stand for causes I don't understand and make a statement
I fall short on knowledge, I don't even watch the news
Can't be arsed with college, it's nothing but a human zoo

Soran was interested, and so they set up an appointment just outside of the city... that was when he was abducted by the Helgast. The faction had seen... something in the way that Soran fought, and wanted him for one of their experiments. Project 0096: "Eyes of God", was what they called it. For six months, Soran spent half of his time in a medical coma and half of his time in absolute agony.

I just can't help it, This song is that characters theme so hard. USE IT. BELIEVE IT LOVES ITS

I'm not defeated, I believe that I can turn this ship around
Destroy the status quo until I know I found a common ground
I'm not alone, I'm just focused in my zone, this is easy
I'm fine, I just need time to turn this into home, I'm good, believe me
Believe me when I say I'm gonna be

Big explosions crack through thunderous mountains
Hearts exploding, minds, volcanoes pop and blow
I'm not alone, I'm not alone
Who am I kidding? I'm sad, no ideas coming
It's driving me mad and I'm fighting it
It's turning me bad, I'm loaded, pages taking me over
I just wanna be home with all my friends and family
Mum and Dad, it's closing in on me, I need recovery, coming home
I'm coming home and I need closure, I need closure

This post has been edited by honeypot: Jul 10 2015, 10:52 AM
PM
^
honeypot
 Posted: Jul 12 2015, 08:27 PM

Pretty Little Rich Girl

ALDYNE, FREDERIQUE/FREDERIKA C.
07/06/AR09 ?
user posted image

user posted image
Name: Frederique (Fred-reeq) Frederika (Fred-reeq-ah) Constance Aldyne (Al-deen)
Nicknames: Frerika (Frayer-E-ka), Rikke (Rick-E), Freddy, Frida, Frey, Diana, Dyna, Connie
Occupation: Pretty little Rich girl Socialite and P.I.T.A (pain in the ass), unknown/missing heiress
Hometown: This would be your characters current or most recent home.

Hair Color: Honey Brown
Eye Color: Hennessy Cognac
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 133 lbs.
Ethnic Background: Aeternus or Endymion 100% human

Personality:

Family Background:
Who the family is,
where they're from.

Parents
Father: Huxley Madox UNE military special operatives solider based in Endymion.
Mother: Glenda Locke Famous galactic known Diva under the stage name Capella (recently deceased)

Biological Parents: Nickodemus Sextus & Audrey Kian (Key-ann)

Siblings N/A

Love interests: Boys

Kids: N/A (might adopt a war orphan or two though)

Heiress to ISR
ISR International Star Registry back before Earth truly had a hold in space. Since 1979 when this organization of hippy astrologists begun to sell the rights to stars to the civilian populous as a romantic and thoughtful gift gimmicks. Who knew that by 2044 technology would advance so far as to sweep us up into the star dust itself. This is where things become complicated. While war, factions, the breaking down of boarders threw Earth into a cultural melting pot of alien origins and technology the ISR was the only thing unscathed by the onslaught of terror.

How could such a simple gimmick gift company with no association to the Astrology or Scientific Community possibly mean anything in the war? Let alone represent something substantial or even fundamentally sound? Because Earth needed a bigger dig in space then what the colony's were doing.
In 2015 the average price for a square foot of land in the United States was worth about $179,200. Back then the ISR was owned and operated in Glenview, Illinois and the ISR was more of an Adopt a Cosmos. This simple company changed in the year 2036, when a bright and upcoming Real Estate agent Nigel Sexton, bought the establishment. With political connections the thirty year old estate broker pitched a simple theory to a few noble ears and soon found himself presenting his idea to the UNE. It was a small and beautiful underhanded miracle, that left the young man sitting in a seat at the table of International figure heads and Generals of War.

The ISR was now registered and officially recognized by the scientific community as actual territory. Earth was gaining a shaky foothold in the ever vast cosmos. Thankfully, due to the war many of the registered users were no longer living. The government now began asking for proof of purchase in order for deeds to be made up, handed out and claimed. ISR became an agent of Space Real Estate.

Again, how does owning a chunk of rock floating in space hold any merit in the war? What does it mean? What can it do besides drift there and shine?

Stars come in many shapes and sizes and are compromised mostly of two types of gases, hydrogen and helium as well as some molten space debris. Hydrogen is measured by the kilogram. 1 kilogram is 1 gallon of gasoline equivalent (gge). 2. $0.0015/gallon + $0.987/kg (gge) Refining Costs = $0.9885 = $1.00/kg (gge) using Atmospheric Electrolyses.

Helium in fiscal year (FY) 2014, the price for crude helium to Government users was $2.49 per cubic meter ($69.00 per thousand cubic feet) and to non government users was $3.43 per cubic meter ($95.00 per thousand cubic feet).The estimated price range for private industry’s Grade-A gaseous helium was about $7.21 per cubic meter ($200 per thousand cubic feet), + producer surcharges to this price.

I know, the math probably hurt some people, but it gets better. You see, The size of a star fluctuates depending on its age and location in the cosmos. Plus back in 1979 there was no viable way to measure or place the kind of mass it held like how we are able to now. ISR holders now held bio fuel and mineral property rights in space. The question of how much fluctuates but it was enough to allow Earth to amend some laws and place up the UPA, Universal Property ACT. Which, in lieu of boring you all with a bunch of political jargon, means "You damn kids stay off of my property before I call the police!"

We're now in the year of AR 29. The price of land real estate has been in a mess due to the impromptu battlefields that occur. City's have fallen, forests and mountains have been destroyed; Few places hold a feeling of true safety and stability. However, we've managed to survive and move on leaving our once coveted marble of white, blue and gold for the heavens. To rise up and stand where our ancient ancestors once believed gods sat. The ISR sits in the political shadows as the Emperor of Space Real Estate allowing Earths borders, jurisdiction and control to expand out into the vastness of space. It's face is seen as a charitable hand in the eyes of the UNE allowing them to use it's hold on the marked stars as border rights, viable to be used as sanctioned 'air space' and property under law and protection of the UNE aka No Trespassing. Pro Terra Gloria.

This Empire sits in silence only making itself known during election season and when going up against possible violations of trespassing in the Supreme court. Essentially the ISR is the master who opens the door to the hounds that are the UNE Military.

Fun Fact: Stars also have the ability to grow cold and die. The death of one creates a black hole, but what of the other? Well, it depends on all what gets in it. There is a star, dubbed PSR J2222-0137, a pulsar that lies 900 light-years away from Earth near the constellation Aquarius has a mass 1.2 times that of Earth's sun with a companion that has a mass 1.05 times that of the sun. This white dwarf is a diamond. How many carat is 1.05 solar mass? Answer 10^34, or 10 billion trillion trillion carat.

A 1 carat diamonds is between $3,080 and $26,950 in 2015. Natural Diamond prices have since risen thanks to the flawless lab created ones that can be easily mass produced.

This star, who's name is Princess Regan is owned by Frerika Aldyne. She has no clue of this, and wears an old sterling silver bracelet with the stars true name and coordinates embedded into it. It was given to her by her late biological mother and father for her birth. At the age of 5 she named it Princess Regan.

-----------------HISTORY---------------------------------------

It was in the heat of a battle during operation Take on Jaguar that Huxley Madox ended up taking his high school sweethearts child. Of all the places and cities to walk into with guns blazing he marched through her's. Though Huxley and Audrey had a fall out back in their senior year he still had a small flame for her despite all the time that had passed. She had moved on and had a child to the Space Baron, Nicodemus Sexton. Their marriage a messy one that ended in divorce but Huxley would only learn of this later, after he returned to base and had one of the girls he was friends with in records find out more. It nearly tore him in half to see that her father, Nicodemus Sexton, the "Emperor of the Stars", had little to no focus on the well being of his only child. The tiny thing lost and forgotten amongst the political power. Audrey did always know how to pick em. Had he not been there that little girl might not have made it out alive, or ended up as one of the many war orphans of the UNE and possible free soldiers. She was too young to remember this or the trauma of it has prevented her from recalling it.

Huxley wasn't the greatest father figure, nor did he understand how to handle or raise girls. Frerika grew up on Endymion military base and learned how to take care of herself at a young age. The base didn't have many children on it her age and there wasn't many places for her to play leaving her restless and wanting to go out immediately after he got back tired or not. She was alone most of the time while her father worked and went on missions. Often times a few of the girls from records would come over to check on her or one of his company buddies but they didn't stay for too long or just long enough to tuck her in and make sure the doors were locked.
user posted image

It was during one of the base concerts held by the stars that Huxley would meet Glenda Locke, a new face on base that won him over rather quickly however, he had a child at home and she seemed the type to not want to settle down so quickly. This theory was only further cemented and iced with rosy faced embarrassment when he found that she was the famous galactic Diva under the stage name Capella there to perform. Needless to say he came clean that night by bringing Frerika to see her. Who knew that the Diva would actually be pining away for a family life of her own. Within a few months after finishing her tour Glenda returned back to Endymion base, incognito of course, to spend some time with Huxley and Frerika.

The three of them seemed to be living a slice of momentary bliss before a sudden air raid went off and Huxley was called out in the night. He didn't return till three days later and by then Glenda had her mind set firm that Endymion was no place for a little girl. That Christmas, Glenda, with the permission of Huxley and the consent of Frerika, took the small girl back home to Aeternus. To the high end residential and business section.

It is here that Frerika grew up into a fine young lady, going to school and social gatherings. Making friends with other people of her class and high stature. She was no longer the lonely little girl but more or less consistently in the spotlight. Her new 'mother' having her learn the piano which she played for at the Intergalactic Ball. An event that hosted several of the political and padded pockets of the UNE officials. It is also here where she met her biological father for the first time.

Of course he hadn't lifted a finger towards her growing up, but was perfectly content with taking credit for his little masterpiece. Upon this impromptu announcement she soon became quite the little princess as many officials and their sons and daughters wanted to shake her hand. It was because of this single evening that her world, which she thought was perfectly normal, suddenly turned on its head in a mirror room.

She only knew Huxley as her real father, so accepting Nicodemus was a bit of a hard pill to swallow. Especially for Huxley who made a special trip out there to Aeternus to tell her personally that Nic didn't give a rats ass about her and that she was forbidden to associate with him. However, Nic, despite being told no, made sure to spoil her beyond rotten with anything in order to win her over. And of course for a 16 year old who hadn't had her rebellion yet ate it up like cake. Putty in her fathers hands she became the spoiled little Princess who could have anything she ever wanted in a heartbeat no questions asked.

Huxley, hated it and told her she'd regret it but with this sort of money and power to get whatever she wanted she would be stupid to turn it down or ignore it! Of course her dream life wasn't all about shopping and partying with famous people. Within 4 months she received notice from Nic that she would learn the business of ISP. Something a 16 year old who had everything she ever wanted, did not want to hear. Glenda was there though, opening the door to her home with a knowing look going "Well well, look who decided to stop back home. It's only been what? three months since you checked back?"
. . .
"You are grounded young lady."
For once Frerika didn't mind it. It gave her an excuse to temporarily escape the onslaught that was her ISP heritage. She would've kept the runaway attitude up had it not been for Glenda's advice and untimely death. The Diva was doing a Christmas performance live at the capital and was assassinated, on stage while holding the bouquet of flowers she had just given her and saying her thank you speech. Frerika still recalls how hot the blood was that splashed her face as she stood by her adoptive mothers side.

The operation to find out why this happened was called River Maverick, and it was demanded and funded by, you guessed it, Nicodemus Sexton. Though the funeral was held just before the first of the year only person Frerika wanted to see was Huxley. There was just something about the way he held her that made her feel safe and protected. Like the whole universe could open fire on her and not a single hit would touch her. It was the first time she'd called him "Dad" since the blow out fit back when he said she wasn't allowed to see Nic.

Frerika had a choice, she could stay there on Aeternus or come back to Endymion with him. Either way he couldn't stay on Aeternus he had a job to do elsewhere. It was then Frerika realized she'd have to grow up. That life wasn't all about shopping and parties, that she lived in a world and time where seeing someone like Huxley might be the last time. She didn't want that, she didn't want anything bad to happen ever again. So she returned to Nic, where she explained that she would learn what he asked of her.

A year later, just three weeks from turning eighteen, Huxley showed up at Aeternus on orders to be one of the watchdogs for an important diplomat. As he sat there cautiously in the hotel chair waiting and watching everyone that passed by with suspicion to be contacted when the elevator doors opened and Frerika, flanked by a personal secretary and one other person stepped out. Huxley was confused and nearly didn't recognize his little girl when she approached with a grin going. "I was worried."
"It was you? You-You hired me?"
"I was afraid you wouldn't accept the offer if I just asked, so I made it mandatory."
Huxley was speechless as he stared at his grinning adoptive daughter, that was now the figurehead of several charities and weapons recovery and dismantling. Even though she was all decked out in the finest of designer suits she still wore that old silver bracelet.

IC History: But like all good things something always gets a wrench thrown into the works. A scheduled trip for Nicodemus to Cloudclaw was unable to be postponed or rescheduled. Frerika was asked to go in his place while he took care of other business and would show up shortly after. All she had to do was stall for time. Huxley didn't like this, neutral ground or peaceful relations nor not this was his daughter that was getting sent into an enemy capital. She was 18 not a congressmen or prime minister and she wasn't some pretty little trick of cheap entertainment either! That thought just made his blood boil.

It was on route to Cloudclaw that the shuttle she was on experienced a delay while Huxley went to investigate. After a grueling 3 hour wait and full shuttle frisking Frerika, and the rest of them were given passage to Cloudclaw and escorted to the hotel. All she had to do was buy time till Nic showed up to take over and do his thing. Easier said then done.
PM
^
honeypot
 Posted: Jul 16 2015, 10:40 AM

Pretty Little Rich Girl

Random idea spawned by this song Kokia Chowa Oto and this FC
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image
Kokia Chowa Oto
She's a top of the line cybernetic android in human skin. Her brain replaced with wires and neruo transmitters capable of operating multiple mobile suit dolls. She is the first successful experiment program that has met the expectations of battlefield combat. She is has a mission and that is to infiltrate and take over a factions mobile suits and turn them against it's own people obliterating them.

3 25 15 21 23 1 the code numbers that need to be put in to abort Operation White Rain. However these are lost due to an assassination on the Professor who created her. She is currently a rogue android moving to full fill her mission regardless of any sort of negotiations or temporary peace agreements.efforts to stop her have been thwarted at three checkpoints. Either she's more then what she seems or someone else is guiding her strings.

This post has been edited by honeypot: Jul 21 2015, 12:04 AM
PM
^
honeypot
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 12:16 AM

Pretty Little Rich Girl

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
Well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. That show's called a pilot. Then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. Some pilots get picked and become television programs. Some don't, become nothing. She starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee. Well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. That show's called a pilot.

Then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. Some pilots get picked and become television programs. Some don't, become nothing. She starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

TAGGED // notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes notes note notes

This post has been edited by honeypot: Jul 22 2015, 12:21 AM
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by reina of shine